Suncase Solar Lighter [Colour: Green]
The high performance Suncase Solar Lighter spreads its wings and concentrates the sun's rays in a focal point for ignition in 3 seconds. It will quickly and easily ignite wood, paper, tobacco, incense + more. Its case protects the specialized mirrors and opens to easily ignite a fire or bbq. It's ultralight and compact and slips into a pocket to be taken anywhere. Waterproof & windproof, the SUNCASE is ideal for camping and survival.
- Ultra Light & Compact
- Wind and Waterproof
- Works even in cold conditions
- Easy to light
- Extendable clamp for different ignition materials
- Suitable for all types of solid fuel: Wood, paper
- A standard BIC mini style lighter can be inserted for a complete day/night solution
- Strong, durable mirrors designed for outdoor use
- Made from 70% recycled material
How it works:
The Solar Lighter uses highly reflective parabolic mirrors which allows high temperatures (up to 400° C) to be reached instantly by concentrating the sun's rays in a focal point. Place your fuel into the clamps and direct the sun's rays to start ignition.
- Weight: 12g
- Dimensions: 3 x 7 x 2 cm
- Materials: Recycled ABS, Recycled Polycarbonate, S-ReflecT © Mirror
- Made in France
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Berkey Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.