CLEARANCE B.E.S.T. Caravan Water Filter w/ Brass Connections
B.E.S.T. Caravan Water Filter - Brass Hose Connections
This B.E.S.T. Inline is fitted into the main hose line that you lay out at the caravan park, which eliminates the need for alterations in your vehicle's plumbing. DIY installation takes 2 minutes! This allows your filter to be installed in the main hose line running to your RV, which is used to fill your tanks or for when directly connected to the water supply while camping.
Another reason B.E.S.T. is better than the rest is it's back-flushing feature. Most other inline water filters promoted for RV/Caravan/Etc. use have a single flow direction. Our B.E.S.T. Inlines have no flow direction - meaning that when the flow of the water slows, simply turn it around; run town pressure water through in the other direction (flush this water to the ground - you will see the dirt flush away) then reconnect the filter into your water line).
- 1 Micron to stop Bacteria, Parasites, Crypto., Giardia, Cucsts. etc
- Chemical/Dirt Removal (Taste & Odour) - The B.E.S.T. Inline Water Filter contains a combination of quality carbons (chosen to suit Australian water conditions) to remove a broad spectrum of contaminants;
- Dual Membranes - 5 micron and 1 micron membranes are located at both ends of the B.E.S.T. Inlines to ensure fine filtration;
- "SilverSafe" Technology -Two full beds of "SilverSafe" are included to kill harmful bacteria and keep your B.E.S.T. Inline bacteria free during extended storage periods;
- Long Life (5000 Litres) - Due to lack of bacteria within the B.E.S.T. Inlines, this means there is no reason for 'regular interval' replacement. The reason all other water filters recommend a replacement time period (ie. every 6 or 12 months) is that the bacteria levels can increase to an unhealthy level. With B.E.S.T., we have eliminated this problem, so you replace ours when the carbon's life has expired - not when the bacteria sets in!
- Reversible / Back-Flushable - The inside of the B.E.S.T. Inline water filter is a mirror-reverse, allowing it to be back-flushed to eliminate the build-up of contaminants on the membrane.
- Sealed - No cartridges to replace
- Compact - Designed to be compact, portable and portable for the travelling community.
- Lead-Free Brass Fittings - Machined in Brisbane, QLD!
- Dimensions (without packaging, with hose ends installed): 340mm x 60mm x 60mm
- Connection: 3/4" bsp female threads. Inline is fitted with 3/4" bsp x 12mm Lead-Free Brass, garden style, hose 'click' connector.
- Micron Rating: The B.E.S.T. Inlines have dual membranes on each end - a 5 micron, followed by a 1 micron.
- Flow Rate: 0 - 15 Litres per minute (dependant upon incoming pressure)
- (TIP - The slower water flows through all water filters, the better the contaminant removal will be. If you've got the time, do a slow fill into your tanks.)
- Max Pressure: Complies with Australian Standards - Holds 2100 kPa over a 15 minute period
- Min. Pump Pressure Required: Min. 35 psi or higher
- Min. / Max. Temperature: 1°C to 40°C
- B.E.S.T. Filter Life: There is no time limit to replacing the B.E.S.T. Inline. (*See 'The B.E.S.T. Features' above.)
- The carbon is rated to treat a minimum of 5,000 Litres of chlorinated water. (This is rated on chlorine being added at the maximum allowable level in town water supplies.)