Camps 12 Standard Edition FREE SHIPPING!
Everything you need to know about a campsite is in the listing - even fishing, 4WD access, swimming and if it has a boat ramp! They now list address as well as the GPS. This edition is best for campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts and road trippers who prefer a more compact edition for trip planing and navigation. It is perfect for travellers who want to save money and travel further on the road.
- More focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before
- Latest new campsites and public dump points - over 3,300 pet-friendly campsites
- Supported with updates and free access to the CAMPS App
- Sites that are pet friendly and/or have a public dump point are identified on the map, as well as the listing
- How CAMPS is different to other guides?
- Known for generations as "The Traveller's Bible"
- Every site is personally checked
- You can see site type on the map with coloured icons
- 30 plus years of research
- Aussie family-owned business
Publication Date: 17/11/22
Number of Pages: 478 (spiral bound)
|Brand||Camps Australia Wide|