Crown Berkey Water Purifier
The largest size in the Berkey range
Crown Berkey Package includes:
- 1x Crown Berkey including upper and lower stainless steel chambers, stainless steel lid, tap, non-slip base ring
- 1x Pair Black Berkey Purification Elements including 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 Priming Button
Crown Berkey Specifications:
- 22 Litre clean water storage capacity
- 76cm High
- 28cm Diameter
- Made with high quality AISI 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Equivalent micron rating of 0.02 or better (Black Berkey Elements)
Berkey Water Purifiers are known for their healthy, natural method of water filtration with results that speak for themselves. They are constructed of high quality polished stainless steel and provide the highest standards of water purification. The Crown Berkey system is the perfect water purification system for large families or groups. It is designed to pack down to make travelling and storage easier.
The Crown Berkey system with Black Berkey Purification Elements removes viruses, pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces rust, silt, sediment, bad taste and odours and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury all while retaining healthy ionic minerals such as magnesium, potassium and calcium. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances.
- Filters up to 24.6 litres per hour with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- Completely off-grid operation, no electricity or plumbing required
- Freestanding system, lightweight & easy to move and transport. Use it on the kitchen bench, take it camping, take it out the garage or backyard then move it back to the kitchen
- One pair of Black Berkey Purification Elements will last for approx 22,600 litres
Black Berkey Purification Elements:
- Remove bad odours and taste
- Removes chlorine to below lab detectable levels
- Removes detergents and solvents
- Removes viruses to greater than 99.999%
- Removes parasites to greater than 99.999%
- Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 4): MS2 Coliphage - Fr Coliphage
- Exceeds Purification Standard (Log 6): Raoultella terrigena TRIHALOMETHANES - Removed to >99.8% (Below Lab Detectable Limits): Bromodichloromethane - Bromoform - Chloroform - Dibromochloromethane
- Removes inorganic minerals
- Removes heavy metals including chromium, lead, arsenic and aluminium
- Removes cloudiness, silt and sediment. You can filter creek, river and dam water safely
- Removes hormones, pharmecuticals, petrol, alpha & beta radiologicals and uranium
- Removes herbicides and pesticides including Glycophosphates (ie Round-up)
- Removes PFOA & PFOS
- Lifespan: 22,600 Litres or when flow rate stops (approx up to 3-5 years)
Please note: Some assembly required.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Berkey Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.