Dynamo Solar Hand Crank AM FM Radio & Power Bank & LED Flashlight - Yellow
Our new Generation 2 Emergency Radio is an excellent compact dynamo wind-up radio for emergency use. This is a solid radio that is splash resistant and functions as a radio, a torch and a power bank as it can charge mobile phones and tablets via it's rear USB port. One minute of turning the hand crank produces enough power for up to 15-20 minutes of LED light or AM/FM radio and up to 3-5 minutes of mobile phone charge.
- AM/FM Radio
- Telescopic Antenna
- 1 watt LED Torch
- Charge the radio via the built-in hand crank, built-in solar panel or the supplied USB cable
- Includes a standard USB port so you can use your mobile phone's USB charging cord
- Includes a micro usb cable for charging the radio
- Hand crank dynamo (1 minute = 15-20 minutes of torch or radio power)
- Solar charging panel (approx 10-12 hours of sunlight for a full charge)
- USB charging via the supplied USB cable (approx 3-4 hours for a full charge)
- LED Charging light. Illuminates when radio is being charged from Hand Crank, Solar or USB
- Emergency Mobile phone & Tablet charging via the rear standard USB
- IPX3 Water resistant rated (splash resistant)
- Dimensions: 128x60x45 (mm)
- Weight: 300g
- Radio Frequency Receiver Range: AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz
- Power source: 3.7v 1000mAh Li-ion battery (Larger than previous model)
- Discharge Protection: When the battery voltage is discharged to 2.5v the unit will stop until it's recharged to protect the battery.
- Available in Black or Yellow colour
* We recommend 'topping up' the internal battery every 2 months by charging with solar, handcrank or usb to extend the battery's life and to keep it ready for power blackouts and storm season.
|Brand||Aussie Storm Shop|