GravityWorks Platypus 0.2 Micron Water Filter
This replacement filter for the GravityWorks Platypus water filter system is effective down to .2 microns and meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, helping treat water in the backcountry for safe drinking. The filter element is made using Hollow Fiber technology which is made with hundreds of hollow fibres bundled into a single filter. Water flows through the walls of these fibres, leaving impurities behind. Field cleanable and made in the USA this is a tried and tested product.
- Designed to be used with GravityWorks Platypus systems
- Works with standard 6mm tubing for use with Hydroblu, Sawyer & other brand systems
- Meets EPA & NSF guidelines
- Lifetime of approx 1,500L, depending on the quality of the water
- Removes 99.9% of Bacteria, Protozoa, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E.coli, Salmonella and Cholera
- Removes dirt & other particluates
- Field Cleanable
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: 14.7 x 4.6 cm
- Media: Hollow Fibre
- Flow Rate: 1.75 Litres per minute
- Micron Rating: 0.2
- Lifespan: approx up to 1500 Litres
- Storage temp: above 0° C
- Made in USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Berkey Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.