- Connects directly to the HydroBlu Jerry Can Water Filter
Camping and cleanliness are not phrases that go together, especially when using water from a stream, river, or lake with unknown contaminants lurking in the water. The HydroBlu Shower Head Attachment for the HydroBlu Jerry Can is the best way to protect yourself from bacteria and pollutants while maintaining a clean camp, traveling, or in an emergency situation.
The Shower Head Attachment connects to the outlet of the Pressurized Jerry Can that has an Activated Carbon filter with Ion-Exchange mirco-beads and a Ultrafiltration Hollow Fiber Filter that remove 99.999% of bacteria. This multi-stage filter removes everything from Giardia and E. coli, to chemicals, heavy metals, and the negative taste and color of dirty water.
- Showers while camping or travelling
- Washing dogs, cats & pets
- Hosing down equipment (boots, packs, bikes etc)
- Washing dishes
- Emergency backup
- Easily attaches to the the outlet of the HydroBlu Pressurized Jerry Can
- Compact head for travel
- Controlled spray nozzle head
- On / Off lever on shower head
- 2 Metre hose (6.5ft)
- Flow rate up to 3.8L (1 gallon) in 3 minutes (will vary depending on water quality)
HydroBlu Jerry Can Warer Filter Sold Separately