MSR Home & Travel Emergency Water Filter
- Used by the US Military for the last 10 years
This lightweight and highly portable water filter provides safe, reliable water when municipal systems are compromised. Perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal / town water systems, disasters and boil water alerts. Utilizing MSR's Thru-Link microfilter and the included adapters, it threads easily onto standard home spigots & taps (outdoor garden and laundry sized tap threads), providing safe water fast. Protected in sealed packaging for long-term storage, it’s there when you need it and out of mind when you don’t—far easier than storing weeks’ worth of bottled water. This rugged filter uses two-stage filtration to remove harmful pathogens and has been proven, used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets EPA drinking water standards and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa.
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 100g
- Dimensions: 19cm x 4.2cm
- Filter Type: Hollow Membrane
- Supplied in long-term re-sealable storage bag
- 1x Emergency Water Filter
- 1x Hose Kit & Thread Adaptor
- Detailed instructions