MSR TrailShot TrailBase 4.0L Water Filter Systm
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate. Hollow fiber filter meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard.
- Versatile: Modular components allow system to quickly and easily transform from a 4.0 L gravity system into a small trail filter and back.
- Simple Transitions: Trail filter simply quick-connects into gravity system to create the complete gravity-fed filter system.
- Complete Kit: Includes ultralight, durable clean water reservoir, which features MSR's 3-in-1 cap for easy filling, drinking and pouring.
- Cartridge replacement indicator
- Field cleanable & maintainable
- Includes 1x 4.0 litre Dirty Water Bag and 1x Clean Water Bag both with rugged RF welded seams
- *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers
- Weight: 520g
- Width: 12.7 cm
- Length: 30.5 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 60
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Made in the USA
In the box:
- 1x TrailShot Micro Water Filter with pre-filter hose & coupling
- 1x 4.0L Collapsible Dirty Water Bag with quick disconnect fitting with closure strap and hanging strap
- 1x 4.0L Collapsible Clean Water Bag with quick disconnect fitting & 3-in1 Cap
- 1x Long Hose with couplings
- 1x Hose Shutoff Clamp
- 1x Stuff Sack
- 1x Detailed instructions