Propur Dual Countertop / Benchtop Fluoride Water Filter System with Pre-Sediment Filter
Make 4 interest-free payments of $87.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Propur Dual Countertop Fluoride Water Filter System with Pre-Sediment Filter is designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy filtered water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve. The Dual Stage system includes a 5-Micron pleated pre-sediment filter which helps protect your new Propur filtration system by reducing the damaging effects of sediment such as dirt, sand, debris, rust and other sediments commonly found in aging water supply pipes or dirty rainwater tanks before your supply water reaches the filtration system. Ideal for use with town, raintank or bore water. Routine replacement of the 5-Micron filter element can help increase the effectiveness of your filtration system and can improve the taste of your drinking water.
With ProMax Filter Technology, reduce a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards.
- Reduces Chlorine 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Fluoride 90% or greater
- Reduces Glyphosate, Pesticides & Herbicides 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Aluminium 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Lead 99.9% or greater
- Reduces PFOA & PFOS (from Fire Fighting Foam) 99.9% or greater
- Reduces Giardia & other Micro-Organisms 99.99% or greater
- Reduces Pharmaceutecals 99.9% or greater
- Reduces many, many more contaminants
- Dual stage housings
- Premium quality housings and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- Includes one (1) ProMax Fluoride filter element and one (1) Pre-Sediment 5-micron Pleated filter element
- Enjoy filtered water when you want it
- Designed to fit most modern kitchen faucets with removable aerator
- Optional adapter is available for most other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter elements (includes filter wrench tool)
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 25.4cm (10") x 12.7cm (5") x 30.5cm (12")
- Fits standard 21mm male tap threads. Please contact us if you have a female tap thread or a 15mm or 23mm tap thread so we can supply the correct adaptor.
Propur Dual Countertop System Specifications:
- Type of installation: Countertop, screws onto kitchen faucet aerator thread
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.75 - 3.8 LPM (0.2 – 1.0 gpm)
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to detailed Lab Report (please email us for lab report)
- Filter Cartridge Life Expectancy: Approximately 12-18 months for both Pre-Sediment & Promax Filter Cartridges
- Replacement filters are available and in stock
* Fits standard 21mm male tap threads. Please contact us if you have a female tap thread or a 15mm or 23mm tap thread so we can supply the correct adaptor.