Propur Promax Countertop / Benchtop Fluoride Water Filter System
The Propur ProMax Countertop Water Filter System is designed to fit most standard kitchen taps with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy filtered water by just turning on your faucet and included diverter valve. With ProMax Filter Technology, reduce a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards.
- Reduces Chlorine
- Reduces Fluoride
- Reduces Glyphosate, Pesticides & Herbicides
- Reduces Aluminium
- Reduces Lead
- Reduces Micro Plastics
- Reduces PFOA & PFOS (from Fire Fighting Foam)
- Reduces Giardia & other Micro-Organisms
- Reduces Pharmaceutecals
- Reduces many, many more contaminants
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- Includes one ProMax filter element
- Enjoy filtered water when you want it
- Designed to fit most modern kitchen taps (faucet) with removable aerator
- Optional adapter is available for most other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 12cm (4.75") x 12cm (4.75") x 32cm (12.5")
- Fits standard 21mm male tap threads. Please contact us if you have a female tap thread or a 15mm or 23mm tap thread so we can supply the correct adaptor.
Propur Countertop System with ProMax Specifications:
- Type of installation: Countertop, screws onto kitchen faucet aerator thread
- Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
- Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
- Filter Cartridge Life Expectancy: Approximately 12 months
- Replacement filter: PMC34RF (available & in stock)
- Independant Test Result Click Here
* Fits standard 21mm male tap threads. Please contact us if you have a female tap thread or a european 15mm or 23mm tap thread so we can supply the correct adaptor.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Berkey Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.