Whether you’re hiking, hunting, running, or biking, the RapidPure® Scout Hydration Pack Purifier gives you the power to filter and purify water on the go with an ultralight water purifier that integrates with your water bladder. Weighing only 2.7 ounces, this pocket-sized inline water purifier is the ideal backpacking water filter and works with standard or pressurized hydration packs. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroadsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. As an inline water filter, the Scout protects against these contaminants from the source water and from the hydration pack itself, as residual moisture can cause mold growth in the pack. The Scout is an ultra-fast system that doesn’t require pumping, priming, or batteries, making this water bladder filter also the best water purifier for high intensity activities. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
- Easy-to-Use Inline System: Insert the Scout into your hydration pack hose for easy water purification on the go. With this inline water filter, there's no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
- Fast Flow Rate: Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
- Safe Water Anywhere: Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Scout inline water purifier removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
- Great Tasting Water: Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using.
- Long-Lasting: Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
- UltraCeram Technology
Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Dimensions: 115mm x 45mm
- Weight: 76.5g
- Virus Reduction 99.9999%
- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Flow Rate: 1.2 liters per minute
- Lifespan for Bacteria: 757 Litres (200 gallons) bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia
- Lifespan for Virus: 94 Litres (25 gallons)
- Replacement Filter Cartridge Available
- BPA Free