Biteaway Insect Bite Healer
This is a great product that uses heat to relieve the itching, and swelling caused by bites and stings from mozzies, bees, wasps, etc., therefore breaking the cycle of itching and scratching, reducing swelling & preventing further skin damage. Quick and easy to use, only 3-second application for children & 6 seconds for adults. The best part it can even be used on our fur-kids.
- Must-have for your First Aid Kit!
- Chemical-Free Alternative for Relief of Insect Bites & Stings - Great for Pets too!
- Small, portable, and easy to use BiteAway can be taken everywhere.
- treatment of insect bites and stings such as mosquitoes, sand fly, midges, wasps, bees, horse fly, fleas, bedbugs, and mites/chiggers as well as sting caused by stinging nettle and jellyfish.
- Patented Medical Device
- TGA Approved (No. 223108)
- Dermatologically Tested
- Only 3 Second Application for Children & 6 Seconds for Adults!
How bite away® works: bite away works purely physically using a method known as concentrated heat therapy. With this method, the area of skin affected by the insect bite or sting is subjected to a heat stimulus at around 51°C. This heating effect lasts for 3 or 6 seconds in adults; in children it should last for 3 seconds only. The brief duration for which the device is applied means that the skin is not damaged, but it is long enough to trigger at the treatment site those physiological processes which can lead to the alleviation of symptoms. If after the first application the symptoms have not disappeared, treatment may be repeated until such time as alleviation occurs – in which case a pause of at least 10 seconds should be observed between applications.
Batteries required: 2x AA (not included)