Bushcraft First Aid by Dave Canterbury and Jason A. Hunt
Bushcraft First Aid teaches you how to be your own first responder. From wilderness expert Dave Canterbury and outdoor survival instructor Jason Hunt comes the next installment in the New York Times bestselling Bushcraft series—a go-to first aid resource for anyone headed into the woods. Out in the woods or on top of a mountain, there’s no calling 9-1-1. The authors’ years of experience and training will help hikers and backpackers deal with a variety of emergency situations, from cuts and burns to broken bones and head injuries. You’ll also learn what to pack and how to make bandages, dressings, and slings at a moment’s notice.
As bushcraft experts, Canterbury and Hunt explain how to use plants as medicine to treat various conditions. Bushcraft First Aid provides the lifesaving information you need to keep yourself and your fellow hikers safe on the trail.
- Includes Tips & Tricks of Emergency First Aid and much more!
- Includes illustrations to identify spiders, plants and how to position bandages etc
- Special Coloured Gloss Paper Section identifying helpful plants for First Aid
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 256
- Published: 29th June 2017
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 21.43 x 13.97 x 1.27
- Weight (kg): 0.39
|Brand||Dave Canterbury and Jason A. Hunt|