Kilner Butter Churner
Do you truly know what's in store bought butter? Or are you simply looking to expand your homesteading skills? Either way, now you can enjoy delicious, freshest homemade butter with the Kilner Butter Churner
Make delicious, homemade butter with the Kilner Butter Churner. Simply place double cream into the glass jar base, attach the lid with the churning mechanism and turn the handle which starts to rotate the paddles. Continue to churn for around 10 minutes until the butter fat separates from the buttermilk. Strain away the buttermilk and shape the butter fat using the Kilner Butter Paddles. The buttermilk can be utilised for pancakes or scone mixtures.
Create individual flavours by seasoning and adding herbs and spices. A recipe and an instruction booklet are included to guide you through the process so you can take out the guesswork & start making tasty butter on the first batch.
- Includes Recipe Card - Learn from the best, Take Out The Guesswork & Make Tasty Butter On The First Batch
- Premium Quality - Made From High-Quality Sodalime Glass Material with Pristine Clarity and Consistent Wall Thickness Ensuring No Weak Points
- Dishwasher Safe (Excluding Churning Paddle, Hand wash only) - Easy to Clean
- Sustainable - made from natural ingredients so no harmful chemicals or toxins can leak into the food.
- Glass Construction - BPA-free and does not absorb odours, flavours or stains.
- Reusable - Kilner continues to tackle plastic waste with their ethos of REUSE, REFILL, RECYCLE
- Weight: 906g
- Dimensions: 26cm (Height), 17cm (Width - Including Handle), 11cm (Width)
- Set includes: 1 x Kilner 1 Litre Glass Jar, 1 x Kilner Butter Churner / Paddle, 1 x Recipe and Instruction Booklet.