Camping Guide to Tasmania 5th Edition
Experience the very best camping destinations in Tasmania with this full-colour, fully updated and detailed directory to over 180 campsites. It has a comprehensive listing of more than 50 parks, forests and reserves where you can pitch your tent, roll out your swag or unhitch your van. This edition provides concise and accurate details to camping areas throughout the state, including some of Australias most celebrated bush and mountain areas such as Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair and Freycinet National Parks.
- Perennially popular and bestselling title, now in its 5th edition.
- Considered a must-have guide for any serious camping trip to Tasmania.
- Full of fascinating incidental information.
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 420
- Published: 25th October 2018
- Publisher: WOODSLANE PRESS PL
- Country of Publication: AU
- Dimensions (cm): 22.0 x 15.0 x 1.0
|Brand||Boiling Billy Publications|