DD Eco Camping Hammock Olive Drab
We all love exploring the outdoors, and with that comes a duty to preserve and protect the wild places that we appreciate so much. The DD Recycled Camping Hammock is a strong and comfortable hammock and is made from approximately 245 recycled plastic bottles!
Strong and lightweight, and perfectly suited to a range of uses from leisure to wild camping. It also benefits from two breathable zip-open layers; keeping you cool in warm weather, or allowing insertion of an Inflatable Mat between in cooler conditions. Pre-fitted with 5m of Strong Webbing on either side, setting up takes mere minutes - and thanks to the lightweight and small pack size, this hammock will not weigh you down on the way to camp! There are 2 pouch pockets on the interior - ideal for storing your valuables and small personal equipment. 4 handy side loops allow you to hang light gear (for example, the DD Beer Holder!) from the side of your hammock, and when the temperature drops you can also use these to assist in fitting the DD Underblanket for insulation. Enjoy sustainability alongside the comfort and quality you expect from a DD Hammock, all whilst keeping single-use plastics out of our environment.
- Made from Recycled Materials - 245 recycled plastic bottles to be exact!
- Lay down and relax whilst also cleaning up the planet and nature you enjoy!
- Breathable, zippered double-layer design – insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Two double-sided zippers on the same zip line, for easy open and close
- 4 Tabs (2 on each side) for attaching a DD Underblanket for insulation, or other accessories
- 2 pouch pockets for easy gear storage
- Pre-fitted with 10m of strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Includes a stuff sack
- Ultra-Lightweight & Portable
- Size: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Colour: Olive Drab
- Weight: 650g (hammock only)
- Includes: DD Recycled Camping Hammock, Strong Webbing
- Weight limit: 125 kg