Emergency Drinking Water Tablets
Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking.
Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only. Treats up to 25 quarts.
- Easy to use. No unpleasant taste
- Iodine-based compound (no chlorine)
- Directions: Step 1: Add 2 tablets to 1 quart or litre of water and cap loosely to allow a small amount of leakage. Wait 5 minutes. Shake container to allow screw threads on the closure to be moistened, then tighten cap. Wait 30 minutes before drinking. RECAP BOTTLE TIGHTLY. KEEP TABLETS DRY.
- Shelf life (Unopened): 4 years from manufacture date.
- Shelf Life (Opened): 1 year from date of opening, or if they start to dis-color.