Hawke's Green Beret Survival Manual by Mykel Hawke
A comprehensive guide to surviving any situation. Green Beret and outdoor survival expert Mykel Hawke provides the most practical and accessible survival skills and information necessary for anyone to survive an unexpected situation in the outdoors. These are the most tried-and-true methods. Geared to the untrained civilian, Hawke provides essential and easy-to-apply information on shelter, water, fire, food, survival psychology, first aid, tools, navigation, signalling, and basic natural phenomena. Hawke's Green Beret Survival Manual gives every listener the tools necessary to survive the worst imaginable circumstance and make it out alive.
- Essential Strategies for Shelter and Water, Food and Fire, Tools and Medicine, Navigation and Signaling, Survival Psychology, and Getting out Alive!
- Everything you need to know when Sh*t hits the fan
- Written by a Survival Expert - 25year career as a captain in the US Army Green Berets, founder of the survival training company Spec Ops
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 456
- Published: 13th September 2021
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
- Dimensions (cm): 20.3 x 15.2 x 3.3
- Weight (kg): 0.54