Lemon Myrtle Natural Insect Repellent 125ml
This natural Insect Repellent is the perfect companion to daily life in fending off mosquitoes, flies, sandflies, midges, ticks, leeches and other insects. The light, vegetable ethanol base is an APVMA (Australian Pesticide & Veterinary Management Authority) tested and approved recipe, free from chemicals, DEET, and other petrochemicals.
This Repellent is effective for up to 4 hours for a variety of insects, but re-apply when necessary.
This Repellent also contains 100% pure Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil. It can also be used as an Antibacterial Topical Spray to prevent infections and reduce itching from stings and bites.
- Can be used on pets - (When diluted - see below for details)
- Effective for up to 4 Hours
- Repels mosquitoes, flies, sandflies, midges, ticks, leeches and other insects
- APVMA (Australian Pesticide & Veterinary Management Authority) tested and approved recipe
- Can also be used as an Antibacterial Topical Spray for preventing infections and reducing itching from stings and bites.
- For use on pets: Dilute with 25% repellent/ 75% water, spray onto your hands first, and rub into fur/ hair. Patch test first.
- Size: 125ml
- Ingredients: Citronella, Eucalyptus Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Eucalyptus Oil, Water, Ethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coconut Diethanolamide, Lemon Myrtle Oil, Lactic acid
- APVMA Approval Number 84268/ 110025
|Brand||Lemon Myrtle Fragrances|