Portable Solar Off-Grid 240v Lithium Power Pack Solar Generator
The Portable 240v Lithium Power Pack is a multipurpose solar generator power bank that can be charged from 240V mains or the included solar panel via it's built in MPPT charger. It can provide a campsite with power completely independent from AC power charging, but provides AC and DC power itself allowing you to be completely off grid. The pack is powered by it's high quality internal 42,000 mAh Lithium battery that's lightweight and powerful. Fully self contained with multiple outlets, this is an easy to use system. The included 40 watt solar panel has excellent low light capability and designed to handle hard conditions.
- 100W, 240V Inverter (modified sine wave) with 1x 240v outlet
- 3x 12VDC outlets: 9-12V at up to 15A. Ideal for a low voltage lighting system.
- 3 x USB charging ports (Up to 6A shared)
- Includes a bright LED camping light/torch built-in
- High quality lithium Ion battery bank inside (155Wh, 42aH)
- 1x 240V AC adaptor/charger cord, 15V, 2A
- Includes solar panel charging lead (MC4 connectors)
- Built-in MPPT Solar charger
- 1x 40w Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Includes in-car 12v charger adaptor
- User manual.
- Power Capacity: 42,000mAh Lithium Ion
- Solar Panel: 40 Watt Monocrystalline (Included), 664mm x 408mm x 25mm. Standard MC4 solar connectors. 900mm cable length.
- Input Charging: 240V Charger included, DC15V/2A
- Input Solar Charging with inbuilt MPPT Charger: DC 13-22V, up to 2.1amp
- Charging time @ 2amp: 7-8 hours
- USB Output: 3x 5V, 6 amp shared
- DC Output: 3x DC 9-12.6V/10amp (15amp max)
- AC Output: 240V/50Hz, 100w, Modified Sinewave
- Built-in Torch: Ultrabright LED
- Power Level Indicator: 5 Stage LED
- Operating Temp Range: -10°C up to 40°C
- Lifecycle: More than 500 cycles
- Dimensions: 195mm x 90mm x 171mm
- Weight of Power Pack: 1.58kg
- Weight of Solar Panel: 3.4kg