The Dehydrator Cookbook for Outdoor Adventurers by Julie Mosier
Hearty meals for the trail--from your dehydrator to your destination. Want to dig into a warm, delicious meal in the wilderness without filling your pack with heavy ingredients? It's easy with The Dehydrator Cookbook for Outdoor Adventurers. Just prep your favorite recipes from the book to dehydrate at home--to savor when you're far from home.
This dehydrator cookbook includes easy instructions for cooking, dehydrating, storing, and reconstituting all kinds of foods. Try recipes for Lemony Lentil Salad, Salmon and Roasted Sweet Potato Hash, Porter-Infused Chili with Bacon, and more. Choose the perfect lightweight dishes to keep your body fueled while you trek, and learn how to pack provisions efficiently.
- For every meal--Enjoy a variety of flavorful recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and don't forget dessert ) from this dehydrator cookbook.
- Nutritious staples--Create your own combos with instructions for easily dehydrating individual foods like fruits, veggies, and grains.
- Planning and prep--You'll be prepared with plenty of meal planning tips for your adventures, including a sample menu for reference.
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 182
- Published: 24th September 2019
- Dimensions (cm): 23.5 x 19.05 x 1.27