AFN Fishing & Camping Queensland Dams Guide
The surge in popularity in Queensland's dams amongst the masses of people visiting - both locally and from the southern states - has created a dilemma for many of the visitors. Where do we go? What's there? What do we need?
Inside The Fishing and Camping Queensland Dams Guide, nearly 50 dams are featured in detail with maps showing the access roads and facilities available to the visitor. Rod Harrison makes each dam come alive in his individual and informative style as he details the opportunities available to visitors and the best way to catch the fish on offer. Also included is where to stay - whether it's camping by the bank or at the nearest motel - and the boating and fishing regulations that apply to each dam.
- A must-have for travelling to any Queensland Dam
- Features clear maps highlighting Camp Sites & Facilities
- Knowledge of Fish Stocking Details & Limits in each Dam
- Over 40 Lake Maps Included!
- Format: Flexi Bound Book
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 160
- Published: 1st January 2012
- Publisher: AFN Fishing and Outdoor
- Country of Publication: AU
- Dimensions (cm): 28.5cm x 22cm x 1.3cm
- Weight (kg): 0.58
- Edition Type: Revised