Bear Grylls Survival Skills - Shelter Building
Bear Grylls Survival Skills Handbook
The must-have survival guide for all young explorers from chief scout, adventurer, writer and television presenter, Bear Grylls. Embark on an amazing adventure with Bear Grylls to discover the skills needed to survive. Packed full of fun facts, tips and amazing illustrations. Perfect for those who want to explore the wild!
- About the Author - Bear and his wife Shara live on a barge on the River Thames in London and on a small remote Welsh island. They have three sons: Jesse, Marmaduke and Huckleberry.
- Easy to Read - Perfect for Beginners or Children
- Engaging Illustrations & simple paragraphs
- Books in Series: Weather Watching, Tracking, Signalling, Maps & Navigation, Desert, Shelter Building, Expedition Planning (Please Select Preferred Book to Cart)
- Includes: One Book only
- For Ages: 9+
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Dimensions (cm): 19.0 x 14.1 x 0.8
- Weight (kg): 0.15