LifeSaver Water Filter Jerrycan 10K Light Blue 18.5L
LifeSaver Water Filter Purifier Jerrycan 10K Light Blue
A robust and portable water purifier capable of filtering 10,000 litres of clean drinking water, removing viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites instantly. The LifeSaver Jerrycan holds up to 18.5 litres of water at any one time and is designed to support those with a greater demand for clean water such as group expeditions, adventurers embarking on overland travel, families or those setting themselves up for off-grid living.
The standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way. Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM).
- Removes Viruses – 99.999%, Bacteria – 99.9999%, Cysts – 99.99% for up to 10,000 litres
- Meets & Exceeds NSF Protocol P248 Standard for the U.S. Military
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
- Filters up to 10,000 Litres
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction, taste & odour, effective for up to 500 litres
- Flow Rate up to 3 litres/min @ 0.6 bar (g)
- Compliance Tested (See below)
Colour: Light Blue
Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm
Dry Weight: 3.9kg
Purifies: 10,000 litres
1x LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF
1x Ultrafiltration 10,000 Litre Filter Element
1x Activated Carbon Filter
1x Plastic flush cap (for cleaning the filter)
1x Pump and Tap included
1x Instruction Manual (click here to view manual)
The LifeSaver® Jerrycan has passed compliance testing for NSF Protocol P248 Military Operations – Microbiological Water Purifiers. The LifeSaver Jerrycan 10000UF is a microbiological water filter that uses ultrafiltration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 3 (99.9%) as specified by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM).
*Tested by BCS laboratories Issued 28/08/18 based on full NSF P248 Protocol. These units are tested with two different types of water to challenge the filtration capability beyond the standard use. All figures quoted are taken from the stressed challenge phase of the test imitating sewage-contaminated water.
Click Here to view filtration Test Results