Sawyer Mini Water Filter
Sawyer MINI weighs only 56 grams, fits in the palm of your hand, and provides 0.1-micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli, and removing 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium).
Simply attach the easy-to-use MINI to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soda bottles. Rated up to 100,000 filtered gallons of water (378,541 litres), the award-winning MINI is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to travelling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted to kitting out your emergency go-bag.
- 0.1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- The Sawyer Mini contains a high number of tiny ‘U’ shaped hollow fibre micro-tubes that trap contaminants while allowing decontaminated water to freely pass through at a high flow rate — eliminating the need to store water and reducing the possibility of water contamination after the filtration process. The Sawyer MINI is certified for 0.1-micron filtration, meaning there is no pore size larger than 0.1 microns in size. This makes it impossible for harmful bacteria (like salmonella or leptospirosis), protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholera, and Salmonella typhi to pass through the filter. All Sawyer water filters meet or exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates.
- Rated to filter up to 378,541 litres
- The MINI’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate. The MINI can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
- Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water. Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle. You can also drink directly from water sources with the included straw. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs (sold separately).
- Can be used on any standard 28 mm threaded bottle or pouch
- Tested Quality
- The Sawyer MINI filter provides higher levels of water filtration while also outlasting other personal filters on the market. All of these filters are air tested three times before leaving Sawyer's production facility to ensure that no pathogens can slip through our filter fibres, a claim that no other water filtration company can make.
- Compact & Lightweight
- With a total field weight of only 56 grams, the compact MINI rolls up into its included collapsible mylar pouch to take up minimal space in your pack and won’t weigh you down.
- Sawyer Mini Kit Includes: 1 x Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap, 1 x 0.5 Litre Reusable Squeeze Pouch, 1 x 18 cm Drinking Straw, 1 x Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Longevity: Up to 100,000 Gallons (378,541 Litres)
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm (H) x 3.5cm (W) x 3.5cm (L)
- Filter material: fibreglass; Filter membrane: a membrane made of U-hollow fibre pores with a maximum of 0.1 micron
- Weight: 57 g;
- Removes: 99.99999% of Bacteria, Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, Leptospirosis, and microplastics.
- Recommended Use: all kinds of hiking, fishing, kayaking, trips, camping, emergency preparedness and more.