Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System
Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, reusable Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System — from backcountry adventures to everyday office work and from domestic and international travel to emergency prepping. With a total field weight of 56g, this tiny filter fits in the palm of your hand. While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli) and 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia) — exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates.
Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs (sold separately).
- Removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli) and 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia)
- Use for Hiking, Travel, Backpacking, Ultralight backpacking, Camping, Council Boil Alerts, Emergency preparedness
- Combines the lightweight of the Sawyer Mini with the versatility of the Sawyer Squeeze
- Filters faster that a Sawyer Mini
- Includes a NEW lightweight 1 Litre Collapsible Canteen Pouch
- Screws directly onto standard water bottles
- Includes push/pull cap
- Fits Sawyer Squeeze accessories
- 0.1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Tiny ‘U’ shaped hollow fibre micro-tubes that trap contaminants while allowing decontaminated water to freely pass through at a high flow rate
- Exceeds Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates.
- Kit Includes: 1x Micro Squeeze Filter with Push/Pull Cap, 1x 1 Litre Ultralight Collapsible Pouch, 1x Backwashing Plunger, 1x Cleaning Coupling, 1x Spare Gasket, 1x Drinking Straw
- Lifespan: Up to 100,000 gallons (378,541 Litres)
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, and Cysts, including E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholera, Salmonella typhi
- Weight: 56g
- Cleaning: Backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate each time you clean it. The Micro Squeeze can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever.