Sawyer Mini 1-Gallon (3.78 L) Gravity Filtration System
A lightweight, robust solution for filtering large quantities of water in as little as 7 minutes, Sawyer’s 1-Gallon Gravity System paired with the included dual-threaded MINI filter is ideal for backpacking, backcountry camping, and emergency preparedness. With threads on both sides, you can screw the push/pull cap onto the MINI for easy on/off functionality while filtering to control water flow.
- 0.1 Micron Absolute Filtration
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli, and removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium). Tiny ‘U’ shaped hollow fiber micro-tubes that trap contaminants while allowing decontaminated water to freely pass through at a high flow rate
- Dual-threaded Mini Filter
- Impossible for harmful bacteria (like salmonella), protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholera, and Salmonella typhi to pass through the filter.
- Exceeds US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates
- Gravity Does the Work
- Unscrew the wide mouth opening and fill the bag with water from any source — lake, stream, faucet, etc. — and connect the included tube between the bladder and the Mini. After filling, hang the reservoir with the MINI below it from a tree, the back of your pack, or simply hold it up with your hand. Water will flow through the MINI to produce fresh, clean water for drinking and cooking.
- 100,000 Gallons (378,541 Litres)
- The Mini can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. Sawyer recommends backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
- Maximum Versatility
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- Includes: 1x New Dual Threaded Sawyer Mini Filter, 1x One Gallon Gravity Bladder, 1x Cleaning Plunger, 1x Cleaning Coupling, 1x 1/4″ Inner Diameter Tubing, 1x Tube Protector
- Longevity: up to 100,000 Gallons (378,541 Litres)
- Volume: 3.78L (1 Gallon)
- Filter Material: 0.1 Micron Absolute Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, and Cysts
- Total Weight: 250g