A Field Guide to Clean Drinking Water by Joe Vogel
A potentially lifesaving guide on how to find and prepare safe drinking water in extreme situations, ranging from backpacking treks to natural disasters. With Vogel's scientifically informed but practical and easy-to-understand handbook, readers do not need to fear the dangers of a water-deprived situation. The book contains critical life-saving advice on how to find, assess, treat, and store safe drinking water in the most extreme places; ranging from hurricane-ravaged cities to remote desserts - a handbook to soothe everyone's water-related anxieties.
- Learn How to find, assess, treat, and store safe drinking water in the most extreme places.
- Perfect for Hikers who want always to have access to clean drinking water no matter where you are
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 256
- Published: 11th June 2019
- Publisher: Affirm
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 12.8 x 22.8 x 2.0
- Edition Number: 1