A Place in the Country by Chris Ferreira
With more people moving to the country than ever before, A Place in the Country is as essential for those looking to purchase or maintain a rural property in Australia or New Zealand.
Whether your goal is food, profit, or enjoyment, this book offers the 'eyes wide open' approach to creating your own beautiful, productive and sustainable rural landscape. You'll also find expert knowledge on FireWise landscape design, best practices for protecting your property and vital strategies for reducing the risk posed by bushfires.
Suitable for old hands and first-timers alike, and for hobby farms of all shapes and sizes, A Place in the Country gives practical advice to help you achieve long-term peace and prosperity on the land.
- A Guide to creating your own patch of rural paradise
- Includes updated information and new firewise landscape designs and strategies
- Expert Knowledge of Firewise landscape design, best practices for Bushfire Protection
- Suitable for old hands & First-timers alike
- Covers everything for the long-term success of your property
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 288
- Published: 14th March 2023
- Publisher: Fremantle Press
- Dimensions (cm): 2.5 x 21.6 x 32.4
- Weight (kg): 1.28
- Edition Number: 2