Backyard Bees By Doug Purdie
Fully revised and updated bestselling beginner's bee book, now with info on the Flow Hive and bee-friendly planting plus more on native bees. Bees need our help. Under threat from insecticides and habitat loss, they're in decline the world over. It's time to show some love to our favourite pollinators, whether by installing a hive in your garden or on your rooftop, or simply by adding more bee-friendly plants to your patch. Backyard Bees is the bestselling Australian bee guide to walk you through everything you need to know, now fully revised and updated.
- Fully Revised Addition which new chapters!
- A Complete Guide for the Beginner Beekeeper or bee enthusiast
- Everything you need to know to nurture a bee colony & help them thrive
- Not ready to keep bees? This edition also includes new chapters on supporting your local bee population without a hive, with tips for planting bee-friendly gardens and creating habitats and homes for solitary bees.
- Colourful engaging illustrations
- Easy to Read!
- Includes Recipes!
- Information on Flow Hive
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 248
- Published: 31st August 2021
- Publisher: Murdoch Books
- Dimensions (cm): 24.0 x 17.0
- Weight (kg): 0.78