Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine by Andrew Chevallier
The Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine details the properties of each medicinal herb, with a strong focus on safety to ensure safe, natural healing for the whole family. Learn how to grow, harvest, and process your own ingredients to create natural remedies and improve your health - naturally.
- Hardcover - Designed to Last
- Filled with Engaging coloured illustrations of plants, diagrams and methods - even the kids will love this book
- Gloss Texture Pages
- Includes History of plants, Herbal Traditions of the World, Key Medicinal Plants, 450 other Medicinal Plants, and Herbal Remedies for Home Use, including Harvesting and Processing.
- Huge Book packed with useful information
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 336
- Published: 18th July 2016
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
- Country of Publication: GB
- Dimensions (cm): 27.7 x 23.5 x 2.7
- Weight (kg): 1.49
- Edition Number: 1