How to Stay Alive by Bear Grylls
The ultimate survival guide from the world’s leading survival expert, How To Stay Alive will prepare you for any survival situation, from making fire to surviving a nuclear attack.
Do you know how to...
Survive a bear attack?
Make fire from virtually nothing?
Fly a plane in an emergency?
Survive in the most extreme conditions?
Bear Grylls does.
There is barely a terrain he hasn’t conquered or an extreme environment he hasn’t experienced. From his time in 21 SAS, through to his extraordinary expeditions in the toughest corners of each of the seven continents, Bear has accumulated an astonishing wealth of survival knowledge and now it's all in a book for you to learn.
About the Author
Bear Grylls' prime-time TV adventure series is one of the most-watched shows on the planet, reaching an estimated 1.2 billion viewers in over 180 countries. Bear has authored ten books and, as a former member of the UK Special Forces, was made an honorary Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy. He continues to lead record-breaking expeditions to the world's extremes, and these missions have raised over £1.5 million for children's charities.
- Includes illustrations and diagrams for easy understanding
- Includes How to's for Life & Death situations
- How to's for Medical Emergencies
- How to's for surviving in different Terrains
- And Includes all the Basics of Survival!
- Audience: General
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 448
- Published: 3rd December 2019
- Publisher: RANDOM HOUSE UK
- Country of Publication: GB
- Dimensions (cm): 19.6 x 12.7 x 2.7
- Weight (kg): 0.31