Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide 2nd Edition by Jim Cobb
Expanded & Revised 2nd Edition. Prepare your home and family for any life-threatening catastrophe with this step-by-step survivalist guide filled with techniques, strategies, and DIY projects from a lifelong prepping expert.
The preparation you make for a hurricane, earthquake or other short-term disasters will not keep you alive in the event of widespread social collapse caused by pandemic, failure of the grid or other long-term crises. Government pamphlets and other prepping books tell you how to hold out through an emergency until services are restored. This book teaches you how to survive when nothing returns to normal for weeks, months or even years.
- Updated Practical water collection for drinking and hygiene
- Improved Instructions for growing crops and raising livestock
- Storing, growing, hunting and foraging for food
- Refined basic first aid and medical-treatment guidance
- Techniques and tactics for fortifying and defending your home
- Community-building strategies for creating a new society
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 240
- Published: 5th January 2023
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 22.9 x 15.2 x 1.65