ProOne Fluoride Water Filter Jug with 1x 4 inch Filter Element
ProOne Fluoride Water Filter Jug
The ProOne Fluoride Water Filter Jug (Pitcher) is a great addition to any kitchen or caravan. Easy to use and take travelling it includes a removable fruit infuser to add fruit slices for a refreshing flavour. Choose between the standard 4" element or optional 5" element for faster filtration speed.
ProOne Fluoride Water Filter Jug Benefits:
- Remarkably clean, pure and healthy water
- Easy to set up and use
- Removes fluoride, heavy metals and more contaminants than other brands
- Long lasting filter
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
- No priming required
- Made with renewable energy from wind and solar
- Perfect for those with limited bench space or when travelling
- Includes removable fruit infuser. We recommend adding lemon slices to naturally increase alkalinity.
ProOne Water Jug Specifications
- BPA free
- 3.5 litre overall capacity
- 1.75 litre filtered water capacity
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- New easy to refill lid
- Simple set up and use
- No unsightly filter hanging In water storage area
- Includes 1x 4" filter element or optional 5" filter element for faster flow
- Requires NO priming of the filter
- Made in USA
ProOne G2.0M "ALL-IN-ONE" filter jug reduces and/or removes:
- Fluoride 97%+
- Chlorine (99.9%+), Chloramines, Taste & Odor, Heavy Metals, Turbidity, Cysts, VOC's, Glyphosate, pathogenic bacteria, viruses, pharmaceuticals, and more!
- Retains natural minerals
- Easy to clean to maximize usage - good up to 6 months with one 4" filter or upgrade to the 5" Filter and can last up to 2 years!
- Silver impregnated to help prevent the growth of bacteria
- Includes: 1x ProOne Jug, 1x Filter Element
- Filter Sizes: 4" or 5" High Flow (Please Select Size)
- Lifespan (4" Filter Element): 225 gallons (850 Litres) or up to 6 months
- Lifespan (5" Filter Element): 900 gallons (3400 Litres) or up to 12 months
- Flow Rate:
- 4" Filter: Filter Cycle approximately 2-3 Hours
- 5" Filter: Filter Cycle approximately 1-2 Hours
Independent Test Result: Click Here