Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs by Rosemary Gladstar
Craft a soothing aloe lotion after an encounter with poison ivy, make a dandelion-burdock tincture to fix sluggish digestion, and brew up some lavender-lemon balm tea to ease a stressful day. In this introductory guide, Rosemary Gladstar shows you how easy it can be to make your own herbal remedies for life's common ailments. Gladstar profiles 33 common healing plants and includes advice on growing, harvesting, preparing, and using herbs in healing tinctures, oils, and creams. Stock your medicine cabinet full of all-natural, low-cost herbal preparations.
- A Beginner's Guide
- Know, Grow and Use
- 124 Favourite Medicinal Recipes inside!
- Effective, safe and inexpensive tenchinques!
- Learn how to Home grow Medicine
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 224
- Published: 2nd May 2012
- Publisher: Storey Publishing
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 22.9 x 17.8 x 1.52
- Weight (kg): 0.5
- Edition Number: 1