SAS Survival Guide by John 'Lofty' Wiseman
The Ultimate Guide to Surviving anywhere. The Collins Gem SAS Survival Guide is the pocket companion for adventurers everywhere. From making camp and finding food in the wild to security and self-defence in the streets, be prepared on land or sea. SAS legend John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman’s unrivalled guide will teach you skills needed to survive.
- Preparation – Understanding and assembling latest, most resilient, kit.
- Navigation – Skills, technologies and techniques to get you through unfamiliar terrain.
- Food and Health – Finding resources in your environment, feeding yourself, healing yourself and avoiding disease.
- Safety and Security – Recognising dangerous situations, defending yourself and saving others.
- Disaster Survival – Dealing with unstable environmental conditions: what to do in the face of flash flooding or fast-spreading fire.
- Series: Collins Gem
- Audience: General
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 384
- Published: 22nd October 2015
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Country of Publication: GB
- Dimensions (cm): 11.7 x 8.2 x 2.2
- Weight (kg): 0.22
|Brand||John 'Lofty' Wiseman|