Survival Techniques By Alexander Stilwell
Survival Techniques takes you through all the things you need to know about surviving disasters and staying alive in the wild, such as where to find water in the desert; how to build shelters from locally available materials that will keep out the wind and rain but will also be ventilated; what plants are safe to eat and what are deadly poisonous; and what animals will pose a threat in survival situations. Survival Techniques is packed with 150 line diagrams that provide a step-by-step guide to mastering survival situations. This book is mandatory reading for those wishing to survive all that nature can throw at them.
- Loads of information inside - Making Fires, Finding water, Building Shelters, Hunting, Navigation, Natural Disaster, First Aid and more!
- Explains how to cope on mountains, in the ocean, and desert and what to do when caught in floods, avalanches, tornados and earthquakes
- Teaches Classic Techniques - How to navigate by the sun, tie knots, hunt for food and defuse hostile situations
- 150 line diagrams that provide a step-by-step guide to mastering survival situations
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 320
- Published: 14th November 2017
- Publisher: Amber Books Ltd
- Country of Publication: GB
- Dimensions (cm): 19.4cm x 14.3cm x 2.7cm
- Weight: 400grams