Surviving the Wild by Joshua Enyart
If you found yourself suddenly thrust into the wild without any modern conveniences like electricity, running water, wi-fi, or Google—would you know what to do? In a pandemic induced post-apocalypse, do you know what your first priority should be? If your caving, camping, or hiking adventure goes haywire, how would you ensure your survival? Written by a former Army Ranger and Green Beret, this survival book provides crucial information alongside a logical, systems-based approach to survival and preparedness.
- A foreword from bestselling bushcraft author Dave Canterbury
- Survival medicine and edible plant identification
- Instructions on how to build a fire, catch game, make a shelter, and more!
- Navigation, tools, first aid, and other survival strategies for the outdoors
- Essential survival guidebook
- Weight: 651grams
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 416
- Published: 13th July 2021
- Publisher: Mango Media
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 22.86 x 15.24 x 2.21