The Disaster-Ready Home by Creek Stewart
A complete, step-by-step manual for safely sheltering-in-place at home so you are prepared for any disaster or disease.
If a disaster forces you to shelter in place, do you think you have everything you need to safely and comfortably stay put in your home? If the answer is no, The Disaster-Ready Home will help you create a safe, well-stocked place to weather out any emergency.
Survival expert and bestselling author Creek Stewart gives you a step-by-step emergency preparedness plan to meet your food, water, heat, and sanitation needs during any disaster. Including detailed lists, photographs, and complete instructions to make the plan easy to follow, this book is the only resource you need for a disaster.
- Create an emergency pantry stocked with enough food for the timeframe of your choice—from two weeks to three months to a full year
- Select and store food that fits your taste, diet, and budget
- Easily rotate and use your emergency food supply, so nothing goes to waste
- Set up long-term water storage and renewable water sources
- Cook food and boil water when your kitchen appliances aren’t working
- Safely heat and light your home when the power is out
- Effectively manage sanitation issues if running water is unavailable
- And much more!
- Written by Creek Stewart, an expert survival instructor
About the Author: Creek Stewart is an expert survival instructor and the author of Survival Hacks and the bestselling Build the Perfect Bug Out series of books. Creek is the in-house and on-camera Survival Expert for The Weather Channel and has hosts Could You Survive? with Creek Stewart on the network. Creek has been featured as a guest expert in numerous media outlets including, the Today show, Fox & Friends, The Doctors, Men’s Fitness, Backpacker, and Outdoor Life. Creek is the owner and founder of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival Training School, located in Central Indiana, and APOCABOX, a bimonthly survival subscription box that ships to thousands of loyal subscribers every other month. He is the recipient of the prestigious Outstanding Eagle Scout Award, which bestowed by the Boy Scouts of America to Eagle Scouts who have demonstrated outstanding achie
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 224
- Published: 30th March 2022
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Dimensions (cm): 23.18 x 17.78 x 1.52