The Essential Survival Manual by Kenn Griffiths
This book could save your life. Written by a world-leading expert, The Essential Survival Manual discusses and reveals all the skills you will ever need. The subjects covered include terrorist attacks, finding shelter and food, as well as tips on the mental and emotional resilience required in the face of adversity. Illustrated throughout with specially commissioned illustrations, the information contained within will remain invaluable throughout your life.
Every year, ordinary people find themselves facing extraordinary, life-threatening survival situations brought about by hostile encounters, adverse weather or freak accidents. The methods and techniques used by survivors in remote regions, or on city streets, can easily be learned and adapted to suit every life-threatening situation.
About the Author
Kenn Griffiths is an author, freelance writer, photographer and private investigator, and a former soldier and police officer. He served in many remote areas of the world, gained a commendation whilst on active service and became skilled in survival, anti-terrorist and covert surveillance techniques. He lives in the UK.
- Covers all the basics -fire-lighting, Shelter-building, water collection and more
- Written by expert Kenn Griffiths, a former soldier and private investigator
- Expert Advice for Extreme Situations
- The Ultimate Preppers Guide
- Includes Hunting and Gathering Information
- Easy-to-Read - Includes pictured description of body tactics including disarming a Gunman and much more
- Dimensions: 13cm x 18cm x 1.5cm
- Weight: 294grams
- Author: Kenn Griffiths