The Pocket Guide to Prepper Knots by Patty Hahne
Knowing the ropes when a catastrophic situation strikes can be the key to survival, and in The Pocket Guide to Prepper Knots, Patty Hahne demonstrates the most important multi-purpose knots preppers should be prepared to know. Illustrated with step-by-step instructions for tying them and the knots being used in various situations. The Pocket Guide to Prepper Knots is a valuable addition to any prepper’s book collection. Its compact design makes it easy to carry in a purse or pocket, stored in the car, or slipped into a bug-out bag.
- The uses for various types of ropes as well as their advantages and disadvantages
- How putting a knot in a rope affects its overall strength
- Why being proficient in a few multi-purpose knots is more beneficial than being vaguely familiar with a large number of knots
- And much more
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 160
- Published: 6th June 2017
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 15.8 x 10.7 x 1.52
- Weight (kg): 0.23