The Prepper's Long Term Survival Handbook & Off Grid Living
Do you want to know how you can save your life when the time comes? Protect Yourself And Your Family In Any Disaster And Crisis: Discover A Complete Guide On Survival Skills.
Crisis can hit at any time and place. A terrifying storm might knock out your power, a car accident might leave you stranded, or you can just get lost by wandering too far off the trails on your camping trip. Even a simple skill of knowing how to make a fire or build a shelter can sometimes mean the difference between life and death.If 2020 has taught us anything, it's that we should be prepared for everything.
- The Prepper Checklist - an ultimate list of gear, equipment and provisions that should always be packed and ready in your survival kit
- Where and how to find water in the wilderness, by using various wildlife and nature clues
- How to avoid starvation and find food in different environments, including desert areas and mountains
- How to keep warm if you get lost and find yourself stranded in the cold weather
- Self-defence techniques to protect yourself both in the city and in the wild
- A detailed guide on how to build shelter, both in urban areas and the wilderness
- How you can live off the grid without giving up any of your luxuries or technology
- How to install different types of water systems in your off-grid home
- A huge variety of electricity options: You'll discover how to use solar, wind, and geothermal sources to power your off-grid home and all your gadgets
- A comprehensive list of the best US states for off-grid living (Hint: Some states actually have it all - great weather, beautiful nature, and cheap properties!)
- Having survival skills is not just about building fires and hunting.
- It's also about staying calm in life-threatening situations, dealing effectively with fear and panic, and knowing how to survive in both cities and wilderness.
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 280
- Published: 17th January 2023
- Dimensions (cm): 20.32 x 12.7 x 1.5
|Brand||Small Footprint Press|