The Ultimate Self-Sufficiency Manual by Tim MacWelch
Looking for a greater sense of control in the chaotic world of today? Concerned about your dependence on existing food and power sources, and other systems beyond your control? Empower yourself with the gift of self-reliance–with the Total Self Sufficiency Manual, which has over 220 tips and techniques to empower your independence from survival expert and New York Times bestselling author Tim MacWelch.
- More than 220 Tips!
- Do it Yourself- Whether you're a city dweller looking to raise a rooftop garden and a coop of chickens, or a more serious prepper, this is the book for you.
- Learn to Grow & Preserve Your Food
- Learn to Survive Off The Grid
- Metal Book Corner Protectors - This Book will last your Prepping Journey
- Format: Flexi Bound Book
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 224
- Published: 15th June 2021
- Publisher: Weldon Owen
- Dimensions (cm): 24.13 x 19.05 x 2.03
- Weight (kg): 0.79