The Ultimate Survival Medicine Guide
This unique medical book is meant to enable the average person to handle injuries and illness in situations in which modern medical facilities and professionals aren’t available due to a disaster. Using decades of medical experience, they address, in plain language, dozens of medical issues associated with surviving disasters and epidemics. Most medical books will send you to the doctor or hospital when an emergency happens. The Ultimate Survival Medicine Guide assumes what might actually happen—that the average person could be left without medical help in a disaster. With this unique book, you’ll have a head start on keeping your family healthy in times of trouble.
- Written by top Medical Preparedness Experts Joe Alton and Amy Alton
- Equip every family with medical knowledge for when medical help is not on the way
- Discusses the medical supplies needed to become a medical asset to your family and community as well as alternative and natural strategies for when pharmaceuticals aren’t available.
- Easy-to-Read - Written in relevant everyday language with helpful Illustrations
- Have a head start on keeping your family healthy in Disasters
- A Doctor in a Book
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 328
- Published: 4th August 2015
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing, Inc.
- Country of Publication: US
- Dimensions (cm): 22.8cm x 15.2cm x 2.54cm
- Weight : 700grams approx
|Brand||Joseph Alton and Amy Alton|