The Weed Forager's Handbook by Adam Grubb & Annie Raser-Rowland
Essential for both novice and experienced wild food foragers. Step into the world of our least admired botanical companions. Peel back the layers of prejudice and discover the finer side of the plants we call weeds. An astonishing number are either edible or medicinal and have deep and sometimes bizarre connections to human history.
- Chapters Include - Appreciating Weeds, Top-20 Edible and Medicinal Weeds, Other Weeds, Weedy Recipes, Weeds in the Garden, Resources
- Easy-To-Read Format
- Includes ID Photos of Plants for easy identification
- Learn new Recipes!
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 166
- Published: 1st May 2013
- Publisher: Hyland House Publishing and Manna Trading
- Country of Publication: AU
- Dimensions (cm): 16.6 x 17.5 x 1.4
- Weight (kg): 0.25
|Brand||Adam Grub & Annie Raser Rowland|